Are you interested in joining our team?
We take pride in providing excellent benefits and more than just a job. As a family business, employees are treated like family and many have been here for over 25 years. The Ajacs family is comprised of self-motivated individuals who take pride in their work and are dedicated to providing products and services that exceed our customers' expectations.
At Ajacs, we offer competitive benefits including:
- BCN Health Insurance (100% premium paid by Ajacs)
- Dental (100% premium paid by Ajacs)
- Paid Vacation Days
- Paid Personal Days
- Paid Holidays
- 401k Plan with Company match
- Profit Sharing
- Disability Insurance
Take a look at our current open positions. If you are interested in a position, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Select a position to view more information
Customer Service Team Member
JOB SUMMARY: The CSR is responsible to service customer needs and accurately process product orders in an effective and efficient manner. It is expected that the representative will provide customers with technical assistance and product expertise, as well as detailed order status information. It is also expected that representatives will work together to maintain an accurate inventory accounting. All Customer Service Representatives should strive to treat customers, co-workers, and management with respect and professionalism so as to best promote a “team” mentality within the department. As conditions change, this job description may also be changed.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: The CSR, together with co-workers, is responsible to see that each of the following duties is accurately and efficiently completed
- Encourage customer confidence in Ajacs’ ability to service all their needs.
- Provide sales support to outside sales.
- Bring value to our customers by assisting them in the procurement of required products.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of all products and product catalogs.
- Expedite orders.
- Process customer quotes and provides comprehensive follow-up.
- Process all phone orders, fax orders and customer pick-up orders.
- Assist in the purchasing/receipt process.
- Manage and consistently update order files.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of all pertinent computer software.
- Properly assign and route incoming calls (inclusive of a working knowledge of phone system).
- Communicate with outside sales staff and management all quote information, product and service problems and leads.
- Assist in putting up orders and miscellaneous shop work as necessary.
- Exhibit proper and professional phone etiquette.
- Maintain an organized and presentable workstation.
JOB GOALS: To increase overall sales and enhance the customer base through professionalism, quality, and service excellence. To develop and encourage a “team” mentality among all members of the sales department.